This palatial villa, with its upgraded exterior, is set on frond P of Palm Jumeirah. Spacious, light and incredibly elegant, the property has numerous balconies and huge picture windows
A circular lobby, with round tower rising all the way above the main roof elevation, creates a striking exterior feature and an unusual entrance. This curving design detail is repeated throughout the property, with rounded corners, archways and columns combining to create an interesting layout.
AT A GLANCE
- 13,405* square foot plot with 10,032* square foot built area, spread over two floors
- Five bedrooms with en-suite
- Master bedroom suite with dressing room and palatial en-suite
- Landscaped gardens and sun deck
- Private swimming pool with heater / chiller
- Direct access to private beach with views across to Dubai Marina
- Double garage with electric door
- Separate staff accommodation
ELEGANCE AND COMFORT LIGHT AND SPACE
Subtle accents of gold and pale marble make the already spacious rooms light and airy, whilst the large open plan living spaces achieve a balance of impressive scale and comfortable homeliness.
Boasting its own private beach with stunning views out across the water, the villa also has beautifully landscaped gardens to the front and back.